The Ultimate Practice Online Marketing Checklist
1. Is your website properly optimized for search (SEO)?
- Do you have your main keyword in the title tag on each of the pages of your website? For example, Your City Dentist | Your Company Name
- Do you have pages for each of your core services?
- Do you have pages for the brands that you service?
- Do you have unique content on each of the pages of your website?
- Are you helping Google understand your true service area?
2. Does your website rank on page one for your most important keywords like “your city Dentist”, “your city chiropractor”? Is your website optimized for conversion (visitors to callers)?
- Do you have the phone number in the top right corner on every page?
- Are you using authentic images / video? Photo of the owner, photo of your office, photo of your team, etc? Do you have a compelling Call To Action after every block of text? On every page?
3. Is your website MOBILE site friendly?
4. Are you consistently creating new content, blogging and creating new inbound links back to your website? Have you optimized correctly for the Google Map Listings?
- Have you properly optimized your listing on Google My Business?
- Are you on all the major online directory listings with the same practice name, address & phone number? How many online reviews do you have?
- Do you have a proactive strategy for getting new online reviews every day?
5. Are you active on Social Media?
- Do you have your business profiles setup on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, YouTube?
- Are you updating your social profiles on at least a weekly basis?
6. Are you leveraging eMail Marketing?
- Do you have a database with your patients/clients email addresses? Are you sending out a monthly email newsletter or valuable content that genuinely helps your patients?
- Are you leveraging email to get online reviews & to draw clients into your social media profiles?
7. Are you taking advantage of paid online marketing opportunities?
- Do you have a Google Ads campaign running? Are you strategically targeting with specific ad groups, text ads, image ads & landing pages?
- Do you have a unique “jaw-dropping” offer to advertise on Facebook?
8. Do you have the proper tracking in place to gauge your ROI?
- Google Analytics
- Call tracking?
- CRM with tracked lead sources?
- Google Search Console?
- Conversion tracking?
↓↓ Need Medical Practice Marketing? Let’s Help You Design An Effective Marketing Plan ↓↓