How SEO Works
How SEO Works:
We get asked a lot about how SEO works. SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization. The goal here is rank first on Google or any search engine because more than 75% of all searches don’t even go past the first page!
This means more phone inquires about the services you provide, more business and eventually more revenue.
Although the Search Engines are continuously refining how they rank web pages, there remains two key elements that are the foundation for successful page one ranking…
On-page SEO– your content and website infrastructure
- targeting the best keyword clusters
- matching existing content to target specific keyword clusters
- creating new content to target specific keyword clusters
- having the best website infrastructure and architecture
Off-page SEO – how your website is referred to from other online sources
- developing a profile of high quality, relevant and on-theme incoming links from other “authority” web sites
- having a relevant and active social media presence
- creating citations (non-linking mentions) about you
- at least half of your SEO outcomes are influenced by these Offsite elements outside your direct control, but still able to be influenced by your activities
Here is a YouTube video that simply illustrates how SEO works and why you needs SEO services in 2019 more than ever:
Alternatives to Search Engine Optimization: Can you combine PPC with SEO?
With PPC, your traffic will stop as soon as you stop paying for ads. SEO has a much longer-lasting effect.
On the other hand, the advantage of PPC is that if you have a well-converting sales page, you can very easily grow your sales from day one without having to wait for all the SEO efforts to kick in months later.
Getting organic traffic is just the first step in building a successful business- don’t forget that you can also get traffic by getting featured on major sites, driving a lot of traffic from social media, and building a loyal fanbase that will continuously buy from you and refer their friends and other businesses.
↓↓ Expert digital marketing that gets you more clients and more revenue ↓↓